WeddingWire is the nation's leading technology company serving the $100+ billion wedding, corporate, and social events industry. Simply put: We connect people with great merchants and help event merchants build their businesses. We are also a GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
WeddingWire seeks full-time Business Intelligence Database Developer who plays a key role in using modern software tools and industry best practices to design, develop, and maintain databases for Business Intelligence needs. This includes designing for performance, efficiency, scalability, and security.
- You have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field is required. An advanced degree or professional licensing is a plus.
- You have Minimum of 2+ years experience with database development.
- You have worked hands-on with MySQL, PostGRES, Oracle, or MSSQL.
- You have strong knowledge of database schema design and SQL
- You have strong Knowledge of SQL writing
- You posses comprehensive knowledge of data warehousing methodologies, such as ROLAP, snowflake schemas, and ETL strategies.
- You are familiar with unix/linux based systems and shell scripting
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- You can conduct research and make recommendations on BI requirements, products, and services
- You demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
If this describes you, click “apply” to start your career adventure with us!
WeddingWire is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer